The player I have chosen this time around is the very popular:
HEE YOUNG PARK
|Hee Young Park has always been one of the friendliest players on the LPGA tour.|
Born: 5/24/87 (29 years old)
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Resides: Orlando, Florida
Rookie Year: 2008
2016 Earnings: $527,422 (34th)
|Hee Young won the 2013 CME Group Titleholders Championship.|
She has won twice on the LPGA tour:
- 2011 CME Group Titleholders
- 2013 Manulife Financial
Best Finishes in Major Championships:
- ANA Inspiration - Finished 7th in 2013
- KPMG Women's PGA Championship - Finished 14th in 2012
- U.S. Women's Open - Finished 9th in 2009
- Ricoh British Open _ Finished 2nd in 2013
- The Evian Championship - Finished 6th in 2008
|Hee Young Park holds up her 2013 Manulife trophy|
- 244 career starts
- 197 cuts made (80.7%)
- 39 top tens (16.0%)
- Has $4,937,200 in career earnings through the 2016 season. (55th on all time LPGA career money list)
Other Career Highlights:
- Carded a career low 61 in the third round of the 2013 Manulife Financial LPGA Classic.
- Tallied a career high seven top 10 finishes during the 2010 LPGA season
- Finished 3rd at the 2007 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2008 season.
- In 2005, competed on the LPGA of Korea (KLPGA) and won three events en route to being named the 2005 KLPGA Rookie of the Year.
Previous Player profiles:
This week's Trivia Question: (For those who missed it earlier this week).
What active player has the most career top ten finishes without recording a single victory?
For the answer to this week's trivia question press here.
Follow @tonyjesselli (Currently 1,538 followers)